Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FOREVER TOGETHER

Its like,
A long tranquil evening hike,
My head is clear,
My mind pure,
My heart absolutely sure,
My eyes totally dazzled,
Yes I am entangled,
With her,

We’re like,
Bonnie and Clyde,
Every time we collide,
Our chemistry explodes into a love fusion,
There is no confusion,
This is the real deal,
We even have God’s approval and seal,
That’s how we feel,

She’s my one and only,
With her I’ll never be lonely,
My sweet heart and honey,
No fortune fame and money,
Would ever compete,
My love for her is complete,
My passion a burning hot larva,
She’s my best friend and lover,

She’s not a prima donna,
But she gets me into the groove Madonna,
Dancing to the rhythm of our love,
Our feet agree,
Hands up and carefree,
We let the champagne pop,
In our glasses in full glare of the moon,
And ooh my forever seems so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment