Thursday, December 2, 2010

LOVE OF A HUSTLLER

I’m just a guy,
She’s just another lie,
Cute face blue eyes broad smile,
Silk top skinny jeans high heels stands out a mile,
Million dollar deal babe she’s worth every penny,
But I’m a husky hustler she doesn’t know I aint got any,

So I put my shine on,
Polo shirt dirty jeans soaked in cheap cologne,
Hide in metallic black stunnas bounce in my safari boots,
Silently stamping on my tracks destroying my deeper roots,
Easily she falls for my flow to floor then I sweep her of her feet,
We talk then some hugging kissing and all stuff that’s kind of sweet,

I know it won’t last and she knows it too,
So let’s stay at the present and right now she my only boo,
I aint guilty coz for a hustler’s life that’s simply the way it is,
We are stepping-stones for them to loaded men and a life of ease,
Thing is when that day soon comes we will be left with ugly holes,
As we part ways inside our little poor helpless beautiful souls,

2 comments: