Sunday, December 5, 2010

BEFORE YOU GET TO MY HEART………….

Before you get to my heart,

There is a road,
Down in the ghetto the size not so broad,
But long and crooked,
Horrible when it rains the sewage and the brook,
Kiss becoming united in one course,
To cause shame disease loss,
As you struggle through the smelly liquid and mud,
There is still a lot to conquer don’t get mad,

Along side you see old revolting shacks,
Staring back at you like hungry sharks,
They smell your blood you don’t belong here,
Smells more chocking sites more grotesque you shiver with fear,
You look up for a sign of relief but you only see toilets flying,
Desperation disappointments in your face but you keep from sighing,
Lest the contaminated air infects the lungs,
Bravely press on and see what in the end of the road hangs,

It’s my house you will arrive,
On the way was my love keeping you alive,
Am sorry you had to go through so much,
To get here to find your match,
Come in have a seat relax,
Allow me to undo the harm let me reverse,
Please don’t mind the thin walls of my hut,
Safe and sound you will always be in my heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment