Monday, March 21, 2011

ALL IN MY HEAD


There’s that moment just after sunset,
Before the city lights come alive,
It’s extremely difficult to catch it,
For it’s not only very brief,
But slowly creeps in unnoticed,
Thus truly golden,

That’s the best part of my day,
I like to go to the top of the building,
And seat on my stool,
Start staring like a fool,
Everything’s grey,
Time for my mind to make hay,

It sizes that rare chance,
To put me in a hypnotic trance,
Of a whirlwind romance,
With a girl I fancy,
Breathe taking as all lovely flowers in a pansy,
Fireflies glow off the reflection of her eyes,
She’s simply sensational,

We laugh jump and dance,
We hold hug and cry,
We whisper stare and kiss,
But suddenly ends the bliss,
When the first click of the light switch,
Kicks my head out of it,
Time to wake up and smell the coffee,
But there’s always tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment