Monday, June 6, 2011

LIGHT IN MY WOLRD

This life has me corned my quandaries to it owing,
But amidst the quagmires you keeping me going,
The only thing in my world making sense,
Whilst everything else’s plainly messed up and tense,
You well know I’m full of strife,
Even so you still want to be my wife,

Ooh my love how pleasant how sweet,
Paying no heed to the little birds that brazenly tweet,
Me and you will never be we are headed for a doom,
Demonstrating how our love will always boom,
I long for that day I will be your heroic groom,
Put a ring on your finger carry you off to our room,

My warm and bright sunshine through the day,
Heavenly beautiful as the night’s moon ray,
Bodily features well complimented,
Fine mannered uprightly tended,
In a nutshell she’s an amazing lady,
Yes indeed my charming baby,  

No comments:

Post a Comment